Monday, April 2, 2012

Friendship Forever!

I have always appreciated their friendship and i know how precious it is. Selena had wrote a heartfelt letter to demi when she was going to rehab. A Source tells.
Demi Lovato’s strength and courage over the past year has been recognized by not only many of her fans, but some of her famous friends including Selena Gomez.
The Seventeen magazine February covergirl attended the Seventeen luncheon at The Redbury hotel's Cleo restaurant in Hollywood on Wednesday where the magazine’s editor in chief Ann Shoket read aloud a letter from Gomez via email.
"You have courage—courage to want to change to be better for yourself," Gomez's email read, according to E! Online. "The amount of respect I have for you is indescribable. You have gone through one of the hardest chapters in your life and I praise you for wanting to share that journey and walk away from it all as a better person.”
"Thank you for trusting me and wanting me there during that hard time," Gomez’s email continued. "I hope you know how much I love you and how proud I am of the role model that you have become."
Lovato, who was also read another heartfelt email from friend Kim Kardashian who thanked her for being a “true friend” and an “inspiration,” told Seventeen Magazine in the new issue that she had gone through a time where she would do anything and everything to “numb” her pain, prior to treatment in late 2010.
“I was self-medicating. I was doing things like drinking and using [drugs], like a lot of teens do to numb their pain,” she admitted.
She said that at that time, Selena Gomez was, and will always be, one of those friends she could count on.
“Selena [Gomez] and I, we never fight. She’s not a confrontational person at all,” she said, adding that she’s someone who will “never leave my life no matter what happens” because Selena, whom she met during Barney and Friends, and Lovato have “been through so much together.”

2 comments: